Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Dawn of this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! 

Let me introduce myself. My name is Borjan and I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I decided to start this blog to show people beauties of my country and other Slavic countries as well. For those who don't know this, Slavic people inhabitate Eastern, South-Eastern and part of the Central Europe. Today,
roughly 350 million Slavs live on this planet. We have this luck to live in very beautiful part of the world, enjoying this life on the high mountains, fishing in deep rivers and seas and bathing in breathtaking lakes.
Maglić mountain and Trnovačko lake in Bosnia and Herzegovina



















We aren't only granted with the beauty of the wild nature, we are blessed with many beautiful women. According to some surveys, a huge amount of people consider Slavic women to be one of the most attractive women on the world. Almost catchy as their blonde hair and deep blue eyes, their pride plays great role in their lives. 

Slavic girl in traditional Slavic apparel
In this blog i will try also to show major differences between Slavic men, their way of thinking and seeing the surrounding world, and all the other people in the world. One little disclaimer in the very beginning: everything what I say here are just mine thoughts and I respect everyone's opinion, but would like to here express my own. 

That should be it, for my first post, I hope you enjoyed it and also hope you will in future of our little journey!











No comments:

Post a Comment